We at Shipham Valves are among the most well-established and highly respected manufacturers of high-quality valves globally.
We have a global reputation for excellence in product design, quality, reliability and the highest levels of customer service in the supply of non-ferrous and high alloy valves.
We manufacture high-quality gate, globe, ball, swing / dual plate check and butterfly valves, in sizes from 1/2” to 48” in specialist materials. We are now also delighted to offer our customers our market-leading
We are recruiting – the role
Due to ever-increasing sales and exciting new product development, we are looking to expand our team in the following area:
3 x Cell Technicians
What kind of people are we looking for:
We seek experienced and time-served cell technicians.
- Self-starters with the ability to take initiative, work autonomously and without instruction
- Enthusiastic and driven to provide a first-class service to internal and external customers
- Problem solvers
Experience working with valves is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime available
- On-site parking
Our first-class working environment
- Modern and variant manufacturing site
- Lean manufacture
- State-of-the-art machine centre with the latest CNC machines
Will include, but not limited to:
- Testing and assembly of various valve types ranging from ½” – 48”
- Strip, survey, and repair existing valves
- Supporting the current assembly team
If you fancy a career in engineering with a world-leading brand, who have heavily invested in cutting-edge machining centres, please get in touch.
Come and join the team
We would be delighted to hear from you if you think you might be a good fit. To apply, please send your CV, salary requirements, and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for a job description / confidential chat.